Why choose RDK Concrete Cutting & Coring Inc.?
- Health and Dental Benefits after 3 months
- Paid Company Training
- Competitive wages
- Paid Overtime after 44 hours
- Opportunity for growth
What is RDK looking for in our future employee?
- Experience in the construction or farming industry
- Someone who believes and lives Our Values
- Motivated to learn new skills
- A team player with a great attitude
- Willingness to grow with us
We are currently hiring!
RDK Concrete Cutting & Coring Inc. has been servicing South-western Ontario’s concrete cutting and coring needs for over 20 years. We tailor to the commercial, residential and agriculture markets. We offer a wide range of services including Hydraulic & Electric wall sawing, Electric and Gas floor sawing, Curb Cutting (including removal), Core drilling up to 24", Concrete Scanning and Barn Grooving.
Concrete Cutting Operator
Dumfries Road, Cambridge, Ontario
Full Time, Days
- Cutting/ coring concrete and asphalt.
- Setup concrete cutting/coring equipment (wall saw, core drills, hydraulic saws, etc.)
- Removing concrete to disposal bins as required
- Maintaining equipment, shop, company vehicles and job site areas
- Loading/ organizing equipment as needed
- Working in various weather conditions - year round working conditions
- Working at various job site locations
- Concrete Cutting/Coring Experience is an asset - we are willing to train the right individual
- Construction Experience: Minimum of 1 year or more
- Holds a Valid G Licence and own transportation
- Able to work in various weather conditions, year round
- Able to lift 75 lbs +
- Strong communication skills & customer service skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Great attitude and work ethic.
- Working at Heights - Fall Prevention
- Confined Space Entry is an asset
- CPR/First Aid is an asset
If you think you are the right candidate to join our ever growing team please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected].
We look forward to hearing from you!